People eat apples not only when it is their season, but also in the off-season because they are very healthy and offer many benefits to the whole body. Plus, apple desserts are ... delicious!
An apple a day, keeps the doctor away:
- Apples have a high content of natural phytochemicals that act as powerful antioxidants when consumed, and this helps reduce the risk of heart failure.
- Apple peel reduces the absorption of cholesterol from the intestines and helps regulate digestion.
- Apples are a natural diuretic, which helps fight water retention, helps fight inflammatory diseases and high blood pressure.
- It helps to treat constipation, stimulates the intestinal transit so that you no longer feel bloated.
- Stimulates the production of saliva, which helps reduce bacteria in the mouth that cause cavities and other dental hygiene problems.
- Apple juice can be an effective way to reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease and prevent premature aging of the brain.
- Scientists have discovered that the apple is a food that plays an important role in preventing Parkinson's disease because it is rich in antioxidants.
- Eating unhealthy, high-calorie foods increases your risk of developing liver disease. Apples can help you because they stimulate a natural detoxification and ensures a good functioning of the liver.
Apple juice has few calories, a low amount of sodium which helps to release excess water from the body, thus helping you in the fight against weight gain. Due to the high number of soluble fiber, apple juice has the ability to give you the feeling of satiety.
Another healthy way to eat apples should be in the form of chips. Not only are they delicious, but they are ideal for those who want to nibble on something that is both healthy and tasty. In addition, it only takes 30 minutes to prepare.